reblog if you are into bondage or if you like french fries
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
And don’t worry. NONE of these are screamers. I wouldn’t do that.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
I’AAAAM THE BOX GHOST
I fucking LOVE earth day Im going to stick a TREE up my ASS
I’m trying to raise money for a new computer which I need to complete uni work and finish developing my first public video game. My current laptop isn’t powerful enough for modern-day game engines and randomly crashes with fatal errors about 5 times a day, thus…
So I was listening to David Michael Bennett’s song “Photographic Memories” because that’s what I do when I get stressed and I noticed that the song currently has 12 and a half time more plays than it does notes. I’m not sure why, but for some reason that makes me kinda happy. Like this many people have heard this song and saved it and just listened to it over and over again because they just fell in love with it. Kinda like I did. This is seriously one of my favorite songs ever, I just hope that I can listen to it on one of their albums soon. :o that would be the coolest, to be able to hear it where ever I am instead of having to be on tumblr to listen to it.
IDK IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WEBSITE YET, BUT I DON’T EVEN CARE IF YOU DO.
CHARAHUB BASICALLY ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE A DIRECTORY OF ALL YOUR OCS.
AND SO (they let you get super detailed)
It lets you store 100 characters (you gain 2 extra slots whenever someone uses your referral code) and 10 images per character. You can even make GROUPS to organize them a little more— per RP or something. Image files can’t be too big either.
BUT if you want more file size, more character slots, and more other stuff, you can get a subscription! Don’t worry, subscriptions are super hella cheap (take notes, deviantART)!
Okay looks like i’m seriously going to have to MAKE IT WELL KNOWN ABOUT THESE BINDERS.
See these tags? They are the emblem of a binder company that sells very, VERY cheap binders. Why do I have a problem with this company? The material they choose to use to make binders out of.
That material is not stretchy or elasticated whatsoever. They are basically the same as an ACE bandage and caused me problems quite similar to said bandages. What problems you say?
- Skin tears, rubbing, bruising, swelling etc.
- Irritates skin and causes rashes and general soreness, pinches skin, etc.
- Trouble breathing, constricting, unforgiving material.
- Only for smaller cup sizes (small C MAX)
The longest i’ve been able to wear one is for two hours and I couldn’t breathe properly, I had rib bruising afterwards and my breasts were so sore that without support afterwards the ache was killer. I am only a large A cup.
This material is NOT binding material and not good for your skin elasticity either. It hurts, it pulls, it scratches, it’s painful. Please please PLEASE do not get these binders, they can do by the names of:
SHO/XX/FE/JJ/JJ’s/E.V.A/OZ/Whorl Weave/GL/SOHOEVA (bolded are the most common names)
Please remember a good quality binder is made of stretchy material, you are able to breathe properly and while they cost more, your body will thank you for it in the future! Good quality binders come from:
- Underworks (which I will forever recommend the 967)
- LesLoveBoat (good for zipper binders!)
- T-Kingdom (also good for zipper binders and different types)
- Mansculpture (hook and eyelet binders too)
- MangoProducts (another one I recommend!)
I’m not attacking you if you can’t afford a better quality binder but please do not use these for long term use, save your money and get a good quality binder. Dysphoria will only worsen if your body isn’t taken care of :C
feeling kin d a tired lately. , ,
stuff you ask your mom:
- mom where’s my towel
- mom what do we eat for dinner
- mom what time is it
- mom where’s my phone
- mom when do you come back
- mom what day is it
stuff you ask your dad
- dad where is mom